Keto Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
Flavorful low carb teriyaki sauce recipe that can be ready in 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6
½ cups low sodium soy sauce
4 teaspoons sukrin gold
2 fl ozs sake
1 glove garlic
1 tsp ginger
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons water
1 tbsp xanthan gum
- Peel and dice garlic and ginger into tiny pieces
- In a small pot heat the sesame oil and olive oil until it’s slightly warm.
- Stir in the diced garlic and ginger and heat for about a minute.
- Add the sukrin gold to the mixture and stir till it dissolves.
- Add the soy sauce and sake and stir into mixture.
- Heat to a slow boil then reduce heat.
- Stir in the xantham gum if desired to get a thicker consistency.
- Balance by adding a few tablespoons of water.